Eight360 is a Wellington-based tech startup creating the hardware and platforms that will power the future of VR experiences. Our flagship product “the NOVA” motion simulator is the result of 4 years of development work, and it is finally ready to roll (as they say) to the first customers.
Our growing team is hiring a Business Development Manager to help drive the next step of the journey. We are seeking an individual with real-world experience and relevant industry expertise, who is able to take the lead in this role and create opportunities in this burgeoning industry.
- Identify and build strategies around potential markets, opportunities and customer groups
- Execute on customer acquisition strategies, prospecting leads and closing deals
- Foster and maintain relationships with potential clients / organisations over a longer sales cycle
- Develop the materials, documentation and processes required for sales activity
- Work with the development team to tune the product offering and engage customers in the process
Skills and Experience
- The BDM experience to hit the ground running and operate autonomously, reporting directly to the CEO and Board.
- Technical background and/or domain knowledge in VR technology, electronics and robotics, or location-based entertainment sectors.
- Previous startup experience as a founder, advisory / board member or Angel investor.
The successful candidate will take this opportunity as a part-time position initially, and you will be offered a remuneration package based on your level of experience and expertise.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a small team and have an active part in creating something amazing.
Further information please contact or apply below today: