Eight360 is a Wellington-based tech startup creating the hardware and platforms that will power the future of VR experiences. Our flagship product “the NOVA” motion simulator is the result of 4 years of development work, and it is finally ready to roll (as they say) to the first customers.
Our growing team is hiring a Logistics Manager to assist with the organisation and manufacturing within our company. We are seeking an individual with real-world experience and relevant industry expertise, who is able to take initiative and lead ops improvement and process creation to get us running smoothly.
- Supply chain management, from supplier relationships to inventory levels
- Production management, coordinating stock of long-lead parts and ensuring orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Organising the production team and managing the operations, processes, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Good organisational skills, quick learner, interested in learning different skills
- Project management, Agile methodologies (e.g. scrum, kanban), Lean manufacturing
- Use of inventory and goods management software e.g. Cin7, Unleashed, StockTrim
- Experience working in a factory, manufacturing operation, or similar.
- Startup or small-company experience a plus
The successful candidate will take this opportunity as a part-time position initially, and you will be offered a remuneration package based on your level of experience and expertise.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a small team and have an active part in creating something amazing.
Further information please contact or apply below today: